How to Make a Donation to the Fergie Jenkins Foundation
As a non-profit organization, the Fergie Jenkins Foundation relies on the generosity
of its sponsors, donors and supporters to conduct its day-to-day activities. There are a number of ways that you can assist the Foundation’s charitable efforts.
Canadian Contact :Fergie Jenkins Foundation 67 Commerce Place Unit 3, St. Catharines, ON L2R 6P7 (905) 688-9418
USA- Mailing address : Fergie Jenkins Foundation P.O. Box 664 Lewiston, NY 14092-0664 USA
• In-kind donation, which will also promote your business
• Hole sponsorship at one of our two annual charity golf tournaments (June and/or September or both)
• Sponsorship of our quarterly newsletter
• Decal sponsorship to have your company logo featured on one of our three event vans
Placing of Company logo and link to your company website in our company sponsors page along with numerous current participating sponsors for minimum 3 yrs. or longer.
• If you have your own creative idea how you’d like to donate to Fergie’s charitable efforts, please contact the office at your earliest convenience.
Museum Specific Donations
Sponsor transportation for school children to visit Fergie Jenkins Museum in St. Catharines -67 Commerce Place , Unit 3 call 1-905-688-9418 to arrange a visit.
Donations to the Fergie Jenkins Museum are accepted in term of items, donated, on loan or in kind.
Sponsor a display case annually
Sponsor the main grand museum room
Sponsor the Black History wing monthly or annually
Sponsor Black History Month
Sponsor a specific piece or display unit with memorabilia in museum upon request.
Sponsor the gift shop ( detail may have to be worked out)